About CrowdHR (IIT Delhi Alumnus Initiative):
We at CrowdHR work to make it easier for companies to get good quality, screened candidates from high quality recruiters. Compared to market standards, the selection rate of our candidates is 400-600% higher than other traditional recruitment methods. At the same time we enable recruiters to monetize their inventory of highly skilled candidates and make additional revenue.
The company is founded by IIT Delhi alumni and has several India's leading funded startups as our clients. We deploy best minds for delivering best-in-class services.
What's this Role about?
As a growing IT consulting firm, we are seeking a highly motivated HR associate to join our team. The HR associate will be groomed to assist in development and implementation of our recruiting strategies and processes, while working closely with our management team. If you are someone who works hard, exceptionally dedicated, upbeat and enjoys helping and working with great people, CrowdHR is the company for you.
What We Offer:
- A friendly, positive & supportive work environment.
- Leaders & achievers from the Corporate World to constantly guide & motivate you.
- A chance to take lead & prove yourself.
- Opportunities for innovation for your learning & growth.
- Autonomy for executing the task assigned to you.
- Source, interview, and select applicants for technical positions
- Review and understand technical job requirements.
- Review applicants to verify if position requirements are met.
- Create detailed job descriptions.
- Follow up with candidates.
- List job postings on job boards, social media, corporate career websites, and other possible channels.
- Call applicants and perform phone screens.
- Interview applicants.
- Participate in final selection of applicant.
- Inform candidate of company's decision.
- Experience 0 to 1 year
- Ability to learn technical information
- Self-confidence and self-starter
- Office automation tools (MS Office etc) for proofreading, editing and formatting
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, both independently and as part of a team.
- Creative ability for identifying & solving challenging.
We work 6 days a week (Monday to Saturday) from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
Package - Rs.1,50,000 to Rs.2,50,000