Job Title: Jr. Business Analyst
Numetric Technologies is a technology and analytic consulting solutions provider. We work across various industry verticals. From real estate firms to ad networks, we work with startups as well as fortune 500 firms.
Founded in 2013 by IIT Delhi alumnus and has several silicon valley based clients. We deploy best minds for delivering best-in-class services.
- Includes importing, cleaning, transforming, validating or modelling data with the purpose of understanding or making conclusions from the data for decision making purposes.
- The data analysts job description may include presenting data in charts, graphs, tables, designing and developing relational databases for collecting data and in some organizations it also includes building or designing data input or data collection screens.
- Would collect numerical information and present results. Usually this would be in the form of graphs and charts. It would also be in diagrams, tables and reports.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Filter and clean data, and review computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- A data analyst's job is to take that data and use it to help companies make better business decisions.